This position is with high travel frequency, above 60%;
Planning and setup of HILS/Boxcar/Vehicle test environments for various automotive electronics systems.
• Interact with various ECUs via CAN, and LIN.
• understanding of vehicle control systems knowledge. Examples include Advanced Chassis Controls, ICE Engine , ABS, Electric power train, infotainment, comfort (any one domain)
• Experience with CAN Communication Bus (standards, system architecting, and implementation).
• Experience with Quality Engineering deliverables
• Ability to work with diverse global teams both internally and with external suppliers.
• Work with integration engineers to identify, generate and implement test cases and validation criteria for a system under test
• Work with Test managers to configure test setups and test runs according to the test plan
• Work with integration to design and build test benches to test and validate and high voltage and low voltage systems.
• Help identify gaps in requirements and work with the relevant engineers to update the requirement documents accordingly.
• Work with functional safety engineers to develop test cases and validation criteria to satisfy Functional Safety requirements as per ISO 26262.
• Work with the relevant engineers to meet diagnostic coverage requirements.
• Troubleshoot various systems and ECUs using lab and measurement equipment including power supplies, oscilloscopes, multimeters as well as tools such as Vector CANoe, CANalyzer etc.
• Develop test automation, automate test tools, generate and improve automation scripts.
• Run tests at various levels of integration, document and report test results
• Document and track issues as appropriate and participate in triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
• Experience writing and debugging code n Python
• Experience with MATLAB / Simulink language
• Experience with Vector tooling (CANalyzer, CANape, etc.) is desired
• Understanding of vehicle E/E architecture
• Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Experience with requirement management tools is desired, e.g. IBM DOORS.
• Pro-active attitude with interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
• Capable to work independently in an organized and structured fashion
• Comfortable with in-vehicle testing
• Experience with Driver Assistance or ADAS functions desired
• Familiarity with different sensor modalities and strength/weaknesses of each (i.e., camera, radar, LiDAR, ultra-sonic sensors)
• Preferred skills: Automated Test Equipment framework - HIL simulators(dSPACE/Vector VT system/PXI/Opal RT Test-drive/PI AutoSim,etc)
Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy:RMB 3,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to Bosch China Internal Referral Policy.
Please speak to your superiors or recruitment contact for your individual benefit plan.