Internship in International Packaging Management / Development
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It´s a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The packaging team, within the Strategic Business Unit - Consumer and Craftsmen Adhesives, is responsible for the development of packaging for all kinds of products. The responsibility covers all SBUs in the Adhesives department, which works closely with international Purchasing, Product development, Marketing and Production teams. In our International Packaging Team, we are offering a 3 to 6 months long internship to highly motivated and talented students, who would like to gain insight into the daily work of an international FMCG company.
What we offer
- Supporting a project on packaging data creation for consumer or industrial adhesives
- Defining the project, its timing and outcome
- Collecting packaging information, approving the data with production site and packaging supplier
- Improving the data structure and implementing of packaging data in SAP
- Supporting the manager with evaluation of existing packaging portfolio
- Tracking and communicating projects through project tracking list
- Monthly salary of 800 – 1000 €, with a bonus up to 30% of the accumulated gross salary, depending on the performance
Who we are looking for
- Student with studies focused on Engineering (Packaging Engineer preferred), Chemistry, Information Technologies or Business studies, Economic Science and Logistics combined with technical background
- Ideally completed Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent English language skills
- Very good knowledge in MS-Office applications, especially in Excel
- SAP knowledge (navigation, data queries, polling, data entries) is beneficial
- Strong interest in packaging topics
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID 2729de mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job in Düsseldorf.