Internship (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As an intern within Chemical and Preclinical Safety, you will work independently and closely with various teams across different functions.
Who you are:
- Currently enrolled or completed Masters’ studies preferably in pharmaceutical sciences
- You have some understanding of preclinical assays for safety and toxicity, clinical safety endpoints and data management.
- Possess strong organizational skills and you have a good command in English
- Solid background in data analysis using R or Python
- Good knowledge of standard computer applications and databases
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.